Dr. Nicholas Perricone
Articles by Dr. Nicholas Perricone
- Eating for Beauty »
- Feta, Toasted Walnut and Pear Platter »
- Romaine Salad with Chickpeas »
- Baked Fillet of Salmon with Asparagus and Caper-Enriched Lemon Sauce »
- Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait »
- Roast Chicken Salad on a Bed of Romaine Lettuce »
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal with Apples, Cinnamon and Walnuts »
- Savory Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Chives »
Dr. Nicholas Perricone is a board-certified Dermatologist, world renowned healthy aging expert, award winning inventor, educator and philanthropist. He was creator and host of a series of Public Television Specials and the author of several New York Times Best Sellers including The Wrinkle Cure, The Perricone Prescription, and Forever Young.
Dr. Perricone was Adjunct Professor of Medicine at Michigan State University’s College of Human Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology, is a Fellow of the New York Academy of Sciences and a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Perricone has served as Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Yale School of Medicine.