Barry Michels & Phil Stutz
Articles by Barry Michels & Phil Stutz
- The Roots of Anger—and Using Its Force for Good »
- Battling Part X—and Stopping the Self-Sabotage »
- How to Move Through Pain to Unleash Your Inner Potential »
- Three Tools To Unpoison Relationships »
- Why Nobody Is Exonerated From Pain and Hard Work »
- Rx for Negative Thinking »
- The Force of Courage »
- How to Have More Sex »
- Getting out of the Mind-F*ck Maze—and Liberating Yourself From Anger »
Phil Stutz graduated from City College in New York and received his MD from New York University. He worked as a prison psychiatrist on Rikers Island and then in private practice in New York before moving his practice to Los Angeles in 1982.
Barry Michels has a BA from Harvard, a law degree from University of California, Berkeley, and an MSW from the University of Southern California. He has been in private practice as a psychotherapist since 1986.
Photo: Kwaku Alston