Ready to ship in 2-3 business days.
Use this gorgeous hand-cut jade comb for an invigorating gua sha massage for your scalp. Based on the ancient Chinese therapy of gua sha—which involves smoothing a sculpted massage tool over the face or body—a massage with this comb feels absolutely incredible (especially after using the Cold Processed® Scalp Detox tonic). Stimulating for the scalp and relaxing for the spirit, it’s our new favorite daily ritual.
1. Section hair and apply a few drops of Scalp Detox directly to dry scalp
2. Massage oil onto the scalp by gently combing the Scalp Gua Sha in long strokes across the head
3. Let sit for 10 minutes, then rinse normally with cleanse and conditioner
4. Use weekly for best results
5. Store in the bamboo pouch for drop protection
After struggling with scalp health for years, top New York hairstylist and trichologist Helen Reavey and her husband, Colm, created active, plant-based hair care using their patented Cold Pressed® technique to preserve nutrients. The result, a gorgeously packaged collection of cleansing, nourishing, soothing, and stimulating hair and scalp care—including a dry shampoo, a scalp detoxing tonic, rich conditioners, and even a gua sha comb—is a super modern, ultra-indulgent way to achieve your most beautiful and healthiest-looking hair.