Japanese culinary heritage + precision temperature control = thoughtful, elegant dishes that balance ancient and modern techniques. The sum of two parts, the Musui hand-cast iron pot seals moisture to enhance flavors, while the Kamado element uses precision temperature control for perfectly cooked dishes, every time.
- Enameled cast iron pot with induction heating base
- Four heat settings and auto rice cooking mode: Warm (adjustable between 90-200F in 1F increments), Ext Low (230F), Low (300F), Med (445F)
- Included: Musui-Kamado, lid stand, rice measuring cup, water measuring cup, Vermicular cookbook
- Musui pot is gas/electric stovetop, induction cooktop & oven-safe up to 570F
- 3.9 QT / 3.7L capacity
- Dimensions: Width: 12.2"; Depth: 11.7"; Height: 8.2"; Weight: 15.2 lbs
- Made in Japan