Think about ’70s-era vernacular: “to the max,” “right on,” “can you dig it?” Now apply to a modern, real-life wardrobe. What do you get: unexpected palettes, texture play, and sexy, feminine, voluminous shapes. Ease into the far-out waters or go all in on bohemia—the results are rockin’ either way.
Warming up to the whole throwback vibe doesn’t take much. Here’s what you need: Something ski-inspired up top (bonus points for psychedelic tones), plus subtle flares below; aviator frames tie it all together.
- GARRETT LEIGHT glasses Garrett Leight, $335
- WWAKE necklace Moda Operandi, $1,305
- BALLY bag Moda Operandi, $1,795
- ROCHAS sweater goop, $955
- GIVENCHY Pants Moda Operandi, $1,050
- REJINA PYO heels goop, $590
If you’d like to take a more free-spirited approach, stick to earthy tones and billowy layers. Bring dimension to a fluid midi hem with structured knee-highs.
- JACQUEMUS blouse Moda Operandi, $495
- CHLOÉ skirt Chloé, $3,695
- Saint Laurent Boots Saint Laurent, $1,995
- JPLUS sunglasses Moda Operandi, $428
REBECCA DE RAVENEL
earrings Moda Operandi, $325
Necklace goop, $2,985
- LOEWE bag Moda Operandi, $2,150