One Piece, Three Ways:
The Double-Breasted Blazer
It’s the closest thing to a uniform for people who don’t like uniforms: an impeccably cut all-purpose blazer. Factor in razor-sharp lapels, a houndstooth so dapper it was named after a Prince of Wales, and a Bond-like ability to segue between business and black tie—and suiting up for fall just made it a lot easier to say goodbye to summer.
When keeping things in the muted color family, a subdued, tucked-in tank and olive bottoms set the tone. Monochrome mules—statement-making but not loud—keep all the elements down-to-earth.
- ROKSANDA blouse goop, $505
G. LABEL Madeline
Wide-Leg Utility Pants goop, $425
Dew Skin goop, $45
- BOB’S WATCHES watch goop, $4,495
- JOSEPH bag goop, $795
- ATP ATELIER mules goop, $450
Inject an air of femininity into the traditional menswear staple with elegant, Victorian-style cuffs and a graceful, bouncy hemline. A crossbody and tonal knee-highs tie back to the tawny blazer.
- LOREN STEWART hoops goop, $596
- LEE MATTHEWS top goop, $295
- IN FIORE balm goop, $60
- STELLA MCCARTNEY skirt goop, $825
- STELLA MCCARTNEY bag goop, $1,370
- GIANVITO ROSSI boots Net-a-Porter, $1,625
A curve-skimming slip dress—plus embellished slides and a fiery lip—is a coquettish way to play with dimension.