The Ridiculous, But Awesome Gift Guide
Because it wouldn’t be a goop gift guide without a portable yurt. P.S. Shop the gift guides IRL at goop GIFT in Los Angeles through December 24.
Dyson 360 Eye™ Dyson, $1,000
Cleans thoroughly, efficiently,
custom pet pendant Irene Neuwirth, $6,850 #CrazyCatLadyGoals
- Jayson Home Leather bicycle Jayson Home, $2,995 Saddle up.
Banana Box Jay Jeffers, $395 This sh*t is bananas.
Luludi Living Art moss
wall garden AHAlife, $599 Like a Chia Pet for your wall.
- Doug Aitken underwater pavilions Catalina Island, free through the Winter Scuba licence required.
- Ellessco vinnibag Ellessco, $28 When you have to take your wine on the road.
GERSTNER & ROSS MACDONALD
The Field DeskBest Made Co., $1,850 The OG of laptops.
- Jeff Koons split rocker vase Artware Editions, $5,000 Trusty steed or happy heifer?
Development Microsoft, $3,000 The future is now.
- March Brass Menorah March, $2,500 Eight nights of modern design.
LG Styler: Clothing
Care System LG, $2,000 Fewer trips to the dry cleaners.
- Jetpack Bag the dual pack Jetpack Bag, $399 Friends with benefits: The zombie apocalypse edition.
- Sublimotion dining experience Sublimotion Ibiza, Price dependent on order Dinner and a show…on steroids.
- GROOVYYURTS SUPER GER 20′ YURT El Cosmico Provision Company, $8,300 Glamping doesn’t begin to cover it.
M’O Exclusive Dennis Hopper’s
Personal Record Collection Moda Operandi, $150,000 A music lover’s dream come true.
Black Skull Large UmbrellaBergdorf Goodman, $510 Pray for rain.
BARISIEUR Indiegogo Indiegogo, $299
“Wake up and
smell the coffee.”
THEODENT 300 with Rennou Toothpaste Amazon, $120
To go with last year’s fancy
ELVIE Pelvic floor
exercise tracker goop, $199 Ultimately, it’s the gift
of a better orgasm.
collector’s edition razor OneBlade, $2,500 There are only 101 in the world.
- formula 3 racing school Sim Raceway Driving School, starting at $1,495 Days of thunder.
- Clearlight infrared sauna Clearlight, starting at $2,295 Your own, private, sweaty sanctuary.
Gifts for the Philanthropist
FUND AN ENTIRE STUDY:
As non-profit Cookies for Kids’ Cancer reports, less than 4 percent of the National Cancer Institute’s budget goes to all childhood cancers combined. The statistics surrounding pediatric cancer remain unacceptable: 13,500 children are diagnosed each year in the U.S. alone. Only four of the dozen most common types of childhood cancers have average survival rates better than 80 percent, two-thirds of patients develop long-term side effects (often life-threatening), and for kids in America, cancer is the number one cause of death by disease. Funding for desperately needed research is the one thing that can change this and help our children. You can buy a package of (affordable) gourmet cookies to support the cause, but if you’re in a position to go all out—why not fund one of Cookies for Kids’ Cancer’s absolutely essential research grants?
SEND SOMEONE TO COLLEGE:
A scholarship in someone’s name makes an extraordinarily meaningful gift because it lives in perpetuity. You’ll need at least $20,000 to endow a $1,000 annual scholarship (though that can vary depending on the school). For universities, contact the Development office directly—for high schools, try setting something up through a community foundation who can administer the logistics on your behalf.