A Dinner under the Sun: How We Celebrated
Our goop x CB2 Collection Launch
We could think of no better way to celebrate the launch of our goop x CB2 collection than a breezy outdoor dinner party with some of our closest friends. We furnished the patio and yard of a gorgeous Brentwood home and invited everyone to shop as they sipped stone fruit cocktails. Later, guests joined GP, goop chief content officer Elise Loehnen, and CB2 president Ryan Turf on the lawn for delicious bites, like roasted turnips with feta and Moroccan chicken skewers. And that gorgeous dinnerware it was all served on? It’s part of our goop x CB2 collection, available here.
- The best seats around: the goop x CB2 collection under the sun.
- Coziest nook.
Virginie Degryse, Natasha Croxall, Marlien Rentmeester, Tammy
Ratner, and Coliena Rentmeester.
- New obsession: the Kiss & Tell cocktail with stone fruit shrub, Aperol, and sparkling wine.
Beet chips with
- Julia Van Nice chats with CB2 president Ryan Turf.
Wedding-quality china (without the
hefty price tag).
- Because every dinner is better if it’s fully shoppable.
- Dinner and music under the string lights.