We can’t stop eating this fun and healthy twist on hummus.
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Toss carrots with 1 tablespoon of the avocado oil, some salt and pepper, and ½ teaspoon za’atar.
3. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, or until carrots are tender and starting to brown.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature.
5. Use an immersion blender or food processor to blend the carrots with remaining ingredients. Season to taste with salt and more lemon juice as needed.
6. Garnish with a drizzle of oil and a good sprinkling of za’atar. Serve with pita chips or crudités.