Pumpkin Icebox Pie
1 9-inch deep-dish frozen pie shell
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup canned pumpkin
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground allspice
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (we like to use a microplane)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
½ cup whipping cream, for serving
1. Bake piecrust according to package directions, then let cool.
2. Beat cream cheese in an electric mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat for another minute to combine. Fold in pumpkin.
3. Add next 6 ingredients and stir until incorporated.
4. Pour mixture into cooled piecrust and freeze overnight.
5. Take out the pie 10 minutes before you want to serve. Beat ½ cup whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Spread evenly over the top of your pie, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Originally featured in Unhealthy, No-Bake Holiday Desserts