Special “Quattro Formaggi” Pizza
Decadent and heavenly, this rich cheese lover’s dream pizza. Serve with a full-bodied red and remember you only live once.
1. Break off pieces of the dough and stretch with your fingers until quite thin. You can also roll your dough out using a rolling pin.
2. Now top your pizza, starting with the pizza sauce. Be sure not to put too much sauce on (this will weigh it down) and don’t go too close to the edge as this will make it hard to slide your peel under the pizza.
3. Sprinkle each pizza with the mozzarella, gorgonzola, fontina and parmesan.
4. Stick them in the oven. If your oven is nice and hot, the pizza should be perfectly cooked and crisp in two minutes.
5. If it pleases you, drizzle some truffle oil on top.