Everyone loves a jacket potato, and we love how easy they are to make. Stuffing them with baked beans is a classic move in England, but they’re also delicious filled with cooked broccoli and cheddar cheese, fresh peas, butter, curry powder and yogurt, or any other combo you can dream up.
4 russet potatoes
1 14-ounce can vegetarian baked beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Scrub potatoes very well, prick 3 times with a paring knife, and place directly on the middle rack of the oven.
3. Roast 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a knife.
4. While the potatoes roast, heat baked beans and prepare other toppings.
5. When the potatoes are cooked, cut down the middle and let everyone dress with desired garnishes.