Taking a bite of this perfectly grilled fish with a bright fruit relish will transport you to a more tropical setting. It’s both elegant and easy, so you’ll have plenty of time to whip up cocktails for your guests.
1. First make the papaya relish: Combine all ingredients in a glass mixing bowl and set aside to chill.
2. Preheat the grill to high.
3. Season the mahi-mahi with salt, pepper, and lime zest and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Grill the fish for 4 minutes per side, rotating every 2 minutes to mark it nicely with grill marks.
5. Serve immediately with papaya relish.