Ingredients stay the way they are in this simple what-you-see-is-what-you-get grilled halibut with lush salsa.
1. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat.
2. Gently combine the avocado, mango, tomatoes, basil, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a large mixing bowl. Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper and set aside at room temperature, gently tossing occasionally.
3. Place fish fillets in a 13x9x2″ glass baking dish. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoon lime juice over. Season fish with salt and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes, turning fish occasionally.
4. Brush grill rack with oil. Grill fish until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plates.
5. Spoon mango-avocado salsa over fish. Squeeze a lime wedge over each and serve.
Originally published on Bon Appetit.