Farmers’ Market Frittata
This versatile dish is great for any occasion. We love it as a way to use up leftover veggies from the farmers’ market. (There’s pretty much no bad combo of peak season produce, herbs, and eggs.)
4 garlic cloves, minced
1-1½ cups Oyster mushrooms, roughly chopped
3 cups baby spinach
1 cup squash blossoms, roughly chopped
4 leaves basil, shredded
1. Crack the eggs in a bowl and mix.
2. Drizzle olive oil in a frying pan and toast the garlic.
3. Add in the mushrooms, spinach, and squash blossoms. Sauteé for about 3 minutes.
4. In a round baking tray, lightly oil the surface.
5. Add in the sautéed vegetables and eggs.
6. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Once finished baking, top the shredded basil before serving.