Cleaned-Up Party Mix
Swapping butter for ghee in this recipe makes us feel a lot better about snacking on this totally addictive (and gluten-free!) goop office favorite.
for the mix:
2 cups gluten free pretzels (we like the combo of sticks and twists)
1 cup of unsalted rice crackers (about 20, snapped into half moons)
1 cup puffed corn
1 cup puffed rice
½ cup puffed millet
½ cup raw pepitas
½ cup raw cashews
for the sauce:
½ cup ghee, melted
1 clove of garlic, grated
2 teaspoons kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons worcesteshire sauce
some flaky salt and pepper to finish
1. Preheat your oven to 250°F.
2. Combine the mix ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Combine all of the sauce ingredients in another bowl and whisk until the mixture is thick and smooth.
4. Pour the sauce over the cereal mix, and toss to coat evenly.
5. Pour the mixture out onto a parchment lined baking pan (don’t spread the layer too thin- you want some clusters!), then finish with sprinkling of flaky sea salt and pepper.
6. Bake for 1 hour.
7. After an hour, remove from the oven and let cool before serving.