As the name suggests, these go down as easily as popcorn, meaning they’re pretty deadly when you can order as many as you want.
1. Dredge chicken oysters until fully coated in the three-flour mix.
2. In a medium sauce pot, heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
3. Fry chicken for 4-6 minutes until cooked through.
4. In sauté pan warm up sriracha buffalo sauce, add butter and stir until melted and emulsified into the sauce.
5. Toss cooked chicken in sauce, tossing until fully coated.
6. In a small bowl mix cabbages and blue cheese with coleslaw dressing.
7. Put a small amount of coleslaw in a bowl and top with buffalo chicken.
for the sriracha buffalo sauce:
1. In a small pot add sriracha and honey and bring to low boil. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in sherry vinegar.
for the coleslaw dressing:
1. Combine mayonnaise, sugar, and white vinegar.
Originally featured in The goop Team Getaway