Food & Home
Almond-Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut
A delicious, guilt-free cookie from Kitchen Mouse in LA.
1. Whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, flaxseed meal, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add the shredded coconut and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
3. Pour in melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and form into a dough.
4. Refrigerate batter until chilled (optional).
5. Form batter into walnut-size balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Add more coconut and chocolate chips to the top (push down slightly), and bake at 325°F for 8 minutes.
Originally featured in Insane Catering: Kitchen Mouse