- Mon-Wed: 12pm-3:30pm; 5:30pm-11pm
- Thurs-Fri: 12pm-3:30pm; 5:30pm-12am
- Sat: 12pm-3:30pm; 5:30pm-12am
- Sun: 12pm-3:30pm; 5:30pm-10pm
- Lunch, Dinner, Late night
- Good for Groups
While crowds line up for the semi-al fresco dining in the summer, Barbuto is wonderful in the winter, too, when the garage doors close and the wood burning oven warms up the room. Their “Pollo al forno”—roasted chicken with salsa verde—is amazing, as Jonathan Waxman has perfected many arts, including serving perfectly light, rustic Italian.