- Sat-Thurs: 10:30am-5:30pm
- Fri: 10:30am-8pm
- Adults: $25
- Seniors (65 and Over with ID): $18
- Students (Full-time, with Current ID): $14
- Children (16 and Under): Free
- Members of Guests: $5 (Up to Five)
Despite its popularity, which translates into lines around the block on any given day, MoMA is still one of our favorite places in the city. Whenever we come to visit, whether to walk the permanent collection or to check out a new, contemporary exhibition, we always spend some time in the white marble-clad sculpture garden, a rare respite in the middle of bustling midtown. The MoMA has plans to expand into what was previously the Folk Art Museum next door: Headed up by architectural practice Diller Scofidio + Renfro, it will certainly be as artfully conceived as the famous 2002-2004 revamp.