Maria McManus

Fisherman Rib Crop Sweater 7GG

US $820.00

US $492.00

Free Shipping!
Maria McManus

Fisherman Rib Crop Sweater 7GG

US $820.00

US $492.00

Free Shipping!

Select Options

Color — Citron


Color/Size unavailable? Select size to add to waitlist.


Ships to

United States
United Kingdom

This might look like a classic pullover, but look closer: Those wide sleeves have slits at the inseams—so you can slip your arms out when the heat is up too high, on crowded trains, when the sun comes get the idea. Then there’s the make—it’s knit from 97 percent recycled Italian cashmere (the other 3 percent is wool). We love the hip grazing crop and slightly oversize fit, which mean it pairs excellently with anything high-rise. But the real standout is that eye-catching limoncello hue. Average? No. Gorgeous? Absolutely.

  • 97% recycled cashmere, 3% wool
  • Hand wash
  • Model is 5’10” with 32” bust, 23” waist, 33” hips and wearing a size S

Founded by creative partners Maria McManus and Stella Ishii, Maria McManus was established with the goal of participating in the reform of the fashion industry. The label prides itself on producing chic his-for-her wardrobe essentials of superior quality, with less (much less) of the waste. The pieces use recycled nylon and cashmere, with labels, hang tags, packaging, and security seals made from recycled materials. The line features a lot of natural fibers, like cotton (all GOTS-certified) and OEKO-TEX merino wool, and there are even a number of cool vintage gems sprinkled in with the collections. But McManus and Ishii will be the first to tell you they’ve still got work to do, because they’re always trying to do more in the name of sustainability.

Browse more Maria McManus
Returns are accepted ​on this product within 30 days of receipt. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging, along with a completed return form.
View complete return details »
Subscribe to our newsletter (and get 10% off your first purchase!*)
By clicking "submit," you agree to receive emails from goop and accept our web terms of use and privacy and cookie policy. *Terms apply.
©2008-2022 Goop, Inc. All Rights Reserved. goop® is a registered trademark of Goop, Inc. and is registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.