The Detox Skin
What to Do about It
Going clean with all your products is especially important during a detox, since conventional products can contain irritating preservatives and fragrances (and of course, the whole point of doing a detox is to get rid of potentially toxic chemicals in the first place).
With a mildly exfoliating, citrusy cleanser; the ultimate mask for problem skin; a probiotic toner; antioxidant vitamin C; and the smoothest salicylic treatment, the regimen below is the best way we know to pamper and calm troubled skin. As the month progresses, your skin should also start responding to all the good you’re doing—inside and out—and reward you with the legendary post-detox glow.
- Beautycounter Countercontrol Clear Pore Cleanser goop, $26
- Dr. Barbara Sturm ENZYME CLEANSER goop, $75
- Beautycounter Countercontrol Instant Matte Toner goop, $28
- The Beauty Chef PROBIOTIC SKIN REFINER goop, $75
- Beautycounter Countercontrol Matte Effect Gel Cream goop, $38
- Hero Cosmetics MIGHTY PATCH goop, $13
- Beautycounter Countercontrol SOS Acne Treatment goop, $22
- Beautycounter Countercontrol All Over Acne Treatment goop, $38