The newest running sneaker from Athletic Propulsion Labs, the Prism features a breathable, sock-like shell, which is nice for long, hard runs. And with its neon accents it’s also a fun, comfortable shoe for simply walking around.
- If in between a size, order the next size up
Textile upper and lining/rubber sole. Reflective overlays surround the entire foot providing 360 degrees of night time visibility.
- Full length internal bootie is surrounded by a breathable mesh shell with added support where you need it.
- Midsole/outsole compound developed for direct ground contact, enabling the use of less rubber on the outsole, significantly reducing the weight of the shoes.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.