The 11 Best T-Shirts
When you find the right t-shirt, you want 17 of them in your closet. And you want them to last forever and never disintegrate. (And, of course, you want the designer to keep making the same style, in the same fabric, for ever and ever…which somehow never happens!) Herewith, our favorite t-shirts right now—the ones we’re buying in bulk to see us through the next few seasons—and all available on goop.
- frame Le Cropped Tee goop, $84 Basic at first glance, but perfectly cut (and in the perfect fabric) this is the one you’ll reach for all the time.
mother of pearl Rivoli White
Long Sleeve Top goop, $295 Business on top, party on the bottom.
- the great The Boxy Crew goop, $95 A slouchy fit and a soft, weathered effect you’d normally expect from years of wear.
IVORY ROW X GOOP
Knit Tee goop, $195 Dress it up, or dress it down—this cashmere pullover offers a ton of bang for your buck.
CLASSIC TEE goop, $275 The wool fabrication lends substance while the cut is as easy as can be.
- Bassike HERITAGE NECK T-SHIRT goop, $90 A no-frills stripe from an organic-only, impossible-to-find brand from Australia.
- kule The Modern Tee goop, $88 Nautical stripes done right (with extra attention to detail).
Powder Puff Tee goop, $38 Like the one you stole from your high school boyfriend, but better.
MOTHER OF PEARL
Paget Tulip Jersey Top goop, $350 This has the spirit of a t-shirt, but it’s fancy enough to wear to a dinner party.
ROAD 22 X GOOP
Elliot 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt goop, $84 The perfect henley with a mission: Road Twenty-Two employs women in need of a second chance.
- monrow Tissue V-Neck T-Shirt goop, $58 A tissue-thin tee ideal for layering under bulkier knits.