- Mon-Thurs: 7am-11:30am, 12pm-3pm, 6pm-10:30pm
- Fri: 7am-11:30am, 12pm-3pm, 6pm-11pm
- Sat: 7am-11:30am, 6pm-11pm
- Sun: 7am-11:30am, 12:30pm-3:30pm, 6pm-10:30pm
- Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Good for Groups
- Takes Reservations
Tom Colicchio’s restaurant inside the 1 Hotel matches the rest of the building’s airy, beachy aesthetic, with woven chairs, light woods, brass light fixtures, and a generous patio overlooking Collins Avenue. It’s a great choice if you’re picky about meat and fish, as Colicchio serves only antibiotic-free meat and locally caught fish. There’s also an excellent raw bar (perfect with a crisp white wine on a hot afternoon) and a peaceful Sunday brunch. If you can snag a reservation on a Friday or Saturday night, you’ll be treated to live music performed by local musicians while you eat.