Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 pound beets, trimmed, boiled or roasted, peeled, and cut into large chunks
- 1/4 extra virgin cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- coarse salt to taste
Beet & Walnut Dip
makes about 1 cup
1. In a food processor, coarsely chop the walnuts.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse the machine on and off until everything is blended together but still retains a bit of texture.