Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated cane sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
Chef Kate’s Blondies
makes about 60 small squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Using an electric mixer (counter-top or hand-held), cream together the butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add the vanilla.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in three parts, combining well after each addition. Using a wooden spoon, fold in the coconut, peanut butter chips and marshmallows (it’s an arm workout).
4. Using a rubber spatula, spread the batter evenly in a nonstick or parchment-lined standard cookie sheet (12" x 18") with a 1" rim. Bake for 15 minutes, cover loosely with a piece of aluminum foil and bake for an additional 12 minutes.
5. Let cool completely and then cut into 60 squares; they will be soft and chewy on the inside.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kate.