Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1/2 lb butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s (powdered) sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- your favourite jam (we used apricot/peach)
Bea Hamburger’s Butter Cookies
1. In a mixer, combine the butter and confectioner’s sugar until it forms a cream.
2. Add the flour, vanilla and egg yolk. Blend well and chill.
3. Roll the dough into small balls and place onto a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Dip your thumb into the center to create an indent (Bea uses a thimble to avoid nail marks). Place a small amount of jelly in the indentation. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.