You can use a hand-held mixer or blender instead of a food processor.
Sweet Potato Biscuits
These sweet potato biscuits are a delightful combination of sweet and savory, airy and satisfying. Perfect for a holiday dinner or a fall brunch.
2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup butter, chilled and cubed
1 cup sweet potatoes, cooked & mashed
1/3 cup milk
2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Place the first 4 ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine.
3. Add butter and pulse till it resembles coarse meal.
4. Add sweet potatoes, milk and honey and pulse till dough comes together.
5. Place dough onto parchment paper and knead 5 times together and shape into a flat disk.
6. Place another parchment paper on top and roll out 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick and cut into biscuits.
7. Place biscuits on a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
9. Cool and serve.
Contributed by weelicious.
The combination of spirit dust and hemp seeds makes these the most intense (and healthiest!) chocolate truffles we’ve ever eaten. The spirit dust feeds harmony and extrasensory perception through pineal gland de-calcification and activation, while the hemp seeds feed the brain, nourish the eyes, stimulate blood cells, and beautify...
We roast the squash separately for this spiced chili as the rich flavor of the roasted butternut is too good to skip. If time is short and you want to throw the squash in at the start to boil with the dry beans, that’s fine too.