Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 tablespoons soybean miso paste
- 2 tablespoons nama shoyu
- 2 cups water
- handful of enoki mushrooms
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 stalk lemongrass, sliced into ½ inch pieces
- small knob of ginger, peeled and sliced into four thick slices
- 1 red chili, seeded and sliced thin
- handful of wakame seaweed
- handful of garlic cress
Raw Miso Soup
1. Divide all assembly ingredients between four small bowls.
2. Using a thermometer, heat water in a pan over medium heat to around 100°F. Add in the miso and mix until dissolved. Add nama shoyu. Mix.
3. Pour soup into each bowl, garnish with more cress if desired and serve immediately.
Courtesy of Chef Darryl Pretorius
*This recipe has not been tested by the goop test kitchen