Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 cup coarsely grated parmesan cheese (don’t use a Microplane – use the biggest holes on a box grater)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Evenly space tablespoonfuls of parmesan on a large nonstick or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
3. Using a small spoon or your fingers, spread the parmesan so that each small pile becomes a thin circle roughly 3" in diameter.
4. Bake for exactly 5 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and bubbling and light golden brown. Be sure not to brown them too much or they will taste bitter.
5. Let the crisps cool a minute, then slip a thin spatula or dinner knife underneath each one and remove to a rack to cool completely before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Giancarlo Giammetti.