Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
• 2 zucchini, sliced
• handful of flour
• olive oil
• sea salt
1. Slice zucchini into thin coins (about 1/8 of an inch thick) and coat with a light dusting of flour.
2. Coat a large frying pan with olive oil, about an inch deep and place over high heat.
2. When oil is hot enough to sizzle, drop in zucchini, spreading them out in one layer and making sure they don’t stick together.
3. Flip them over once they begin to brown (about 30 seconds, depending on the thickness).
4. Once they are golden brown on both sides, drain immediately and quickly season with sea salt (you want the salt on them when they are still hot so it sticks).
5. Sprinkle with lemon immediately before serving.