Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ¼ cup boiling water
- ½ small garlic clove, finely minced
- ½ cup plan sheep’s or goat's milk yogurt or Vegenaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Makes 1 cup
Vegan (if you use Vegenaise)
1. Whisk the tahini and water together until completely smooth. Whisk in the remaining ingredients. That's it. Keeps well in a jar in the fridge for up to a week.
From It's All Good by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen.