Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 head of cauliflower, outer green leaves removed, broken into bite-sized florets
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small red chili, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp capers
- juice of 1 and a half lemons
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Roast Cauliflower with Chili, Garlic, Capers & Lemon
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F.
2. Blanch the cauliflower in salted boiling water for about 2-3 minutes, then drain in a colander. When it’s completely dry, add to a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. With a pestle and mortar, bash the chili, garlic and a pinch of salt until it forms a paste. Add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, mix and pour over cauliflower. Pour over the juice of 1 lemon, and reserve the rest. Toss to coat every floret.
4. Roast uncovered for 25-30 minutes, mixing once or twice to even out the browning.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle immediately with lemon and capers. Toss to coat.