Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 small head of radicchio, sliced
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2-3 heads of endive, sliced
- ½ kabocha squash, sliced into ¼ inch spears
- ½ a pear
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- block of parmesan (optional)
- 1 shallot, sliced
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
Winter Greens, Kabocha Squash & Peeled Pear Salad
for the salad
for the dressing
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Place kabocha slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Place in oven for about 5-8 minutes. Flip squash and cook for another 5-8 minutes, until lightly browned on each side. Remove and let cool to room temperature.
2. Place lettuces in a large serving bowl. Using a potato peeler, peel the pear into light, translucent slices over the leaves. Do the same with the parmesan if desired, adding as much as you'd like. Add the squash, salt and pepper to taste and drizzle the dressing. Toss and serve.