Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 4 large bok choy leaves, rough bottoms discarded, stems cut into ¼" bias and leaves shredded
- 4 big leaves napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch watercress (discard thick stems), roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- the leaves from about 8 stems each basil, mint, cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ small cucumber, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 red thai chili (or more…or less), thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted, salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- vietnamese dressing
- grilled fish, shrimp, tuna, chicken, or tofu for serving (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion or shallot
for the salad:
for the vietnamese dressing:
1. Toss the bok choy, cabbage, watercress, carrot, herbs, cucumber, chili and ¼ cup of the peanuts together.
2. Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Sprinkle salad with enough dressing to coat.
4. Serve sprinkled with the remaining peanuts and whatever protein you like for a full meal.