Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 ripe heirloom tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1 handful of ripe cherry tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 handful of ripe grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 scallion (just the white part), chopped
- 1 teaspoon of chopped chives
- palmful of crumbled Roquefort (or any cheese of your choice)
- pickled shallots
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tablespoon of raw local honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- pinch of maldon sea salt
- a few grinds of fresh pepper
Heirloom Tomato Salad
**use any favorite dressing for this salad
1. To make the dressing: Add the honey to the white wine vinegar and stir to dissolve. (If it’s not dissolving, you can put the mixture in a glass bowl over low heat to warm it up.) Add a few healthy grinds of fresh pepper. Drizzle in the olive oil, add another few grinds of fresh pepper and a pinch of sea salt to taste.
2. Arrange the tomatoes on a serving plate. Sprinkle the cheese, shallots, scallions, chives and dressing over top.