Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 lb quinoa pasta (Ariane used these spiral curls.)
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 sweet white onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil + 1 tbsp extra for sautéing
- 3 tbsp mixed Italian herbs like dill, basil, oregano, marjoram
- salt & pepper to taste (She uses Himalayan pink salt or Real Salt (also a pink salt) and grinds pepper fresh.)
Quinoa Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, rinse, and allow to cool slightly.
2. While pasta is cooking, sauté broccoli, onion, garlic and 1/2 of herb mix in one tbsp olive oil until tender-crisp, then place in bowl.
3. Add slightly cooled pasta to bowl with veggies, then add all remaining ingredients. Stir well until combined and allow to cool to room temperature. If salad becomes dry, use equal amounts of vinegars and oil to re-moisten.
Recipe courtesy of Ariane Resnick.
*This recipe has not been tested by the goop test kitchen.