Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 5 medium-sized zucchini (each about 1/2 pound)
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided in half
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- a dozen large mint leaves, finely sliced
- as much very thinly sliced red chili as you can handle
- coarse salt
Grilled Zucchini with Mint & Red Chili
1. Preheat your grill to medium.
2. Cut each zucchini in half crosswise and then cut each half into 1/8" planks.
3. In a very large bowl, toss the zucchini with 1/4 cup of the olive oil.
4. Lay the zucchini on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side, keeping the heat moderate so you’re sweating them and not really giving them a ton of color.
5. Turn the heat up to high and grill for about a minute more on each side to mark them. Depending on the size of your grill, this may need to be done in batches.
6. Remove the zucchini to a large platter.
7. Whisk together the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil with the vinegar, mint and chili (I just use the bowl I originally tossed the zucchini in).
8. Drizzle this over the zucchini, being sure to evenly distribute the chili, sprinkle with coarse salt and serve.