Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 large zucchini or 2 small-medium zucchini sliced thin lengthwise and then once in half
- 2-3 prepared artichoke hearts (either steam yourself or get a good-quality jar), torn into chunky pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons goat cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Balsamic Zucchini, Artichoke & Chèvre Focaccia
1. Season zucchini with salt and pepper and coat with olive oil and vinegar. Toss to mix.
2. Heat the barbeque, grill pan or broiler on high. Grill or broil for about 1-2 minutes on each side, until nicely charred.
3. Slice the focaccia lengthwise. Spread the chevre evenly on each side (or just one depending on your preference). Layer the artichokes evenly on the bottom piece of bread then layer the zucchini evenly on top of that.
4. Close and slice.