Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2 tuna steaks, about half a pound each
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced ginger
- 8 slices ciabatta
- extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise (or veganaise)
- 2 teaspoons shoyu (soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoons roasted sesame oil
Asian Tuna Sandwiches with Soy & Sesame Mayo
1. Slice each tuna steak in half horizontally so you end up with four thin steaks (more bang for your buck!).
2. Rub them with the peanut oil and ginger.
3. Set a large, nonstick skillet over high heat. When it's hot, cook the tuna steaks for 20-30 seconds on each side or until just seared.
4. Whisk together the mayo, shoyu and sesame oil.
5. Meanwhile, grill or toast the bread and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Spread the soy and sesame mayo on one side of each slice and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
6. Distribute the tuna and arugula evenly on four slices of bread and sandwich with the remaining four slices.