Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 6 pieces boccocini (small balls of mozzeralla)
- small handful ripe cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 large leaves fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- small handful cured olives
- 2 or 3 grilled and marinated baby artichokes
- 3 ounces soppresata (or your favorite salami)
- ciabatta roll
1. Combine the boccocini, tomatoes and basil in a bowl and drizzle with just enough olive oil to coat. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper and pack into one container.
2. Pack the olives and artichokes in separate mini Tupperware and wrap the salami with plastic wrap.
3. Later, unwrap everything and enjoy with your crusty bread.
Originally published on GQ.