Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Because who wants to share? An impressive fall dessert for entertaining.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup agave or honey
accompaniments: crushed gingersnap cookies or graham crackers, whipped cream or ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixer or in a bowl with beaters, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
6. Pour into 8 ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Contributed by weelicious.
In short, The Neelys know how to entertain, and they know how to do it every month of the year—soul food style. From Easter to Mother's Day to Girls' Night, to Thanksgiving, of course, they've covered it (their personal tips on entertaining included). I was especially excited by their...