Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Because who wants to share? An impressive fall dessert for entertaining.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup agave or honey
accompaniments: crushed gingersnap cookies or graham crackers, whipped cream or ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixer or in a bowl with beaters, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
6. Pour into 8 ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Contributed by weelicious.
Admittedly kitschy, but so delicious. Crab and avocado is a wonderful combination, a bit luxurious but worth it for a special meal. Marie Rose Sauce (sometimes called ‘Mary Rose’), very similar to Russian dressing, is said to have Irish origins.
This green juice tastes great and is great for you. Fennel is a natural pain killer and anti-inflammatory, and mint is beneficial for respiratory issues. Depending on how sweet you like your juice you can add more apple and less cucumber.