Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Because who wants to share? An impressive fall dessert for entertaining.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup agave or honey
accompaniments: crushed gingersnap cookies or graham crackers, whipped cream or ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixer or in a bowl with beaters, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
6. Pour into 8 ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Contributed by weelicious.
Mark’s is part of Mark Hix’s empire of jovial british haunts. The bar serves Hix’s contemporary twists on British bar snacks and famed mixologist Nick Strangeway’s program of old-school cocktails. Among many other successes, Nick is known for his punch recipes.
This is one of Dr. Perricone's recipes for eating for beauty. Berries are antioxidant and vitamin powerhouses. They contain important phytochemicals including phenolics, anthocyanins, carotenoids, and more. Blueberries also contains phytochemicals that can cross the blood-brain barrier and enter the areas of brain responsible for learning and memory. Raspberries...