Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Because who wants to share? An impressive fall dessert for entertaining.
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup agave or honey
accompaniments: crushed gingersnap cookies or graham crackers, whipped cream or ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixer or in a bowl with beaters, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
6. Pour into 8 ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Contributed by weelicious.
Black sesames are very calming and good to drink in the morning if you have morning anxiety, or in the evening if you have trouble winding down. Black sesames nourish and calm the adrenals, as do the goji berries; overall the formula is very moistening. Brown sugar is full...