Grilled Radicchio Wedge
A play on one of our favorite salads, the classic wedge, in season radicchio is balanced by a sweet balsamic reduction.
2 small heads radicchio, quartered lengthwise
½ cup gorgonzola cheese
1 cup balsamic vinegar
freshly ground pepper
1. For the balsamic reduction: place vinegar into a saucepan over high heat. When the vinegar begins to boil, reduce heat to a simmer and whisk until liquid evaporates by about half and the vinegar is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
3. Slice radicchio heads into quarters and brush with oil to coat.
4. Grill wedges 3 minutes or so on each side, until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate and season with salt and pepper.
5. Crumble the gorgonzola on top of each wedge and drizzle over the balsamic reduction.
This delicious drink was designed to make our bodies stronger and more beautiful inside and out. Tocotrienols have muscle boosting, tissue regenerating, and toxin removing powers, schisandra berry tonifies and heals organs, lucuma reverses the effects of aging and inflammation, and pearl is a centuries-old antioxidant that promotes bone...
A seafood boil is all about abundance, lots of libations, and eating with your hands. You can serve this with fresh lemon wedges, sea salt, hot sauce, drawn butter, etc.