Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 6 eggs
- 2 handfuls of any cheese you like (we used cheddar and goat) cubed or grated
- salt & pepper
- 2 tabs of butter
- a few basil leaves or any fresh herb you like (optional)
- 2 handfuls of blueberries for garnish (optional)
Easy, Cheesy Omelette
1. Break eggs equally into two separate bowls. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, place frying pan with tab of butter over medium heat.
3. Once butter melts, add one bowl of eggs. Let simmer for about 30 seconds.
4. Add cheese. When the eggs become firm (about another 30 seconds) fold into an omelette. Flip. Heat for a few moments more until cooked through, and slide onto a plate.
5. Garnish with fresh herbs, a handful of blueberries and our Super Simple Side Salad.