Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 18 slow-roasted tomato halves
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 teaspoons fresh horseradish, grated
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper sauce to taste (or any hot sauce of your choice)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh pepper
- dash of celery seed
- pinch of salt
Homemade Bloody Mary Mix
makes about 1.5 cups
1. Blend slow-roasted tomatoes on low in a Vitamix.
2. Strain into a jug (save the strained part for the Healthy Chicken Parm below).
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. This keeps in the fridge for up to a week.