Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 2oz or 2 jiggers of vodka (Kettle One is the best for Bloody Marys)
- 1 lemon wedge for garnish
- handfuls of ice (to fill the glass)
- about 1 cup of Bloody Mary mix
makes about 1 drink
1. Fill the glass with ice. Add 2oz of vodka and about 1 cup of mix. Squeeze a lemon wedge into the glass and drop it in. Mix and drink.