Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3 tbsp non-dairy protein powder made with pea or hemp (preferably) or with flax or rice protein (or a blend)
- 1 Greens packet or about 1 tbsp of a greens powder mix made with organic fruits and vegetables and alkalizing grass juices
- 4 - 6 oz water
- 4 - 6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- small piece of avocado – about 1/5 of a large avocado or 1/4 of a small one
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves or 1/8 tsp organic peppermint extract
- sweeten to taste with either raw honey, xylitol or stevia
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 2 - 4 ice cubes
Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
1. Add all ingredients except the cacao nibs to a blender.
2. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
3. Then, add the cacao nibs and blend for another 5 – 10 seconds to break up the nibs into little bits.
4. Pour into a glass.
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Frank Lipman.