Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1/4 cup Frontier organic chili powder (Ariane swears by this brand because of the amazing spices they add like cloves, which makes it unlike any other chili powder.)
- juice of 3 limes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp neutral oil
- corn tortillas, heated in a dry cast iron skillet until warm and slightly bubbly
- sheep's milk yogurt, to replace sour cream
- shredded romaine lettuce
- chopped tomatoes, heirloom if in season
1. Put chicken strips in a large bowl and add other ingredients. Massage spice mix and garlic into chicken (it's best to do this with your hands). Pour olive oil and lime juice on and mix in. Cover and place in fridge for 1-2 hours to marinate. (Don't skip this step! It really intensifies the flavor.)
2. Remove chicken from fridge and allow to sit out for about 10 minutes so it isn't fridge-chilly.
3. Heat a large nonstick pan on medium high until hot. No need to add oil, as it's on the chicken. Add the marinated chicken to the pan along with any juices that have accumulated. Cook, stirring frequently, until opaque, about five minutes. It's important not to overcook, as chicken breasts dry out quickly.
4. Put out piles of every ingredient and let everyone go to town with their favorite combos!
Recipe courtesy of Ariane Resnick.
*This recipe has not been tested by the goop test kitchen.