Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 4 cups cooked short grain brown rice
- Spicy Miso Sauce
- Burdock & Carrot Kinpira
- about 4 cups of various cooked vegetables (we used: sautéed zucchini and beans sprouts with ginger and garlic blanched broccolini; blanched baby bok choy; and sautéed shitake mushrooms with sesame oil, ginger and garlic)
- 1 block firm tofu, drained, sliced and lightly fried (or prepare it anyway you like)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- 1 large sheet nori seaweed, shredded
- 1 cup prepared kimchi (Korean pickled cabbage)
1. Distribute the rice amongst four bowls.
2. Allow everyone to add whatever toppings they like.
3. Bibimbop it—mix it all up!